口語中總用但是想不起來用英語怎麼說的東西與對話(濃縮版)

I've been back and forth.我猶豫不定。
what was tonight?今晚本來要做什麼?
this is so meant to be!這就是天意!
she's gonna be crushed.她會崩潰的。
he can't come to the phone now.他現在不能接電話
ready for a refill?我再給你倒一杯吧?
I love what u have done with this place.我喜歡這裏的佈置。
I can't feel my hands.我手麻了。
have an affair 外遇
will anyone miss me if i weren't here?我在不在這裏有什麼區別嗎?
I saw a lot of stuff.我大開眼界了、
call security 通知警衛
does sth. mean squat to u?對你來說sth狗屁不是嗎?
what's up with the greedy?怎麼這麼貪啊?
work an extra shift 多輪一班
go on, i dare u!有種你就去!
u r a freak!你這個變態!
I sensed it was u.我感覺到是你了、
I apologize on behalf of him.我替他道歉。
why are u changing the subject?爲什麼要轉移話題?
there's no need to place blame.沒有指責的必要。
it's gonna leave a stain。這要留印子的。
I have part of the fault.我也有責任。
they are all well received 收到的反響都很好
talk u up 說你的好話
stand firm to 努力堅持
I was just leering 我只是用餘光看看
organize my thoughts 整理思緒
get a little preoccupied 事先有事
no way to recover 沒有掩飾的機會了
Intern 實習生
admire your candor你還真膽大
we are rolling攝像機正在拍攝
go through this stack 看看這一疊
r u spying on  me?你監視我?
just messing with u!跟你開玩笑呢!
enough is enough!鬧夠了
flyers 尋人(物)海報
it's insensitive of me。我這麼做很傷人
nod along 跟着點頭
a totally separate subject 完全題外話
I thought it was the other way around 我以爲是反過來的
close my bank account 註銷銀行卡
I feel wild today 我今天好亢奮!
I'm kind of beat 我有點累了
can u get the door?你能去開門嗎
make a huge fool of myself 出了洋相
r u mocking me?你嘲笑我?
sth.is beyond crap 那是扯淡
any luck?找到了嗎?
don't u rush me.別催我!
it doesn't count.那不算。
she's healed.她好了。(病或者傷害)
overreact 反應過度
patch things up with sb.和某人修復關係
corss that off my list 從單子上劃掉
how did it go?怎麼樣?
present an award 頒獎
cut him some slack 放他一馬
get over with 忘記
get in line排隊(everybody get in line)大家排好隊
I don't have the energy for this我沒有能力應付這個
you got me.你還真問住我了

發佈了82 篇原創文章 · 獲贊 4 · 訪問量 17萬+
發表評論
所有評論
還沒有人評論,想成為第一個評論的人麼? 請在上方評論欄輸入並且點擊發布.
相關文章