resignation

學習一些辭職的英文表達方式。
  I want to expand my horizons.
  我想展我的視野。
  Ive made a tough decision, sir. Here is my resignation.
  長官,我做了一個很困難的決定。這是我的辭呈。
  I quit because I dont want to be stuckin a rut. I want to move on.
  我不想陷入窠臼所以才辭職。我希望能向前邁進。
  First of all, Id like to say that Ive really enjoyed working with you. However, I think its about time for me to leave.
  首先,我要說的是,我真的很高興能與你共事。但是,我覺得該是我離開的時候了。
  Ive been trying, but I dont think Im up to this job.
  我一直很努力,但我覺得無法勝任這個工作。
  Ive been here for too long. I want to change my environment.
  我在這裏待太久了。我想轉換一下環境。
  Im sorry to bring up my resignation at this moment, but Ive decided to study abroad.
  我很抱歉在這個時候提出辭呈,但我已經決定要出國唸書了。
  To be honest, Ive got a better offer.
  老實說,我有一個更好的工作機會。
  Im running out of steam. I need to take a break.
  我精疲力竭了。我需要好好休息。
  Im quitting because I want to try something different.
  我辭職是因爲我想嘗試不一樣的東西。
發表評論
所有評論
還沒有人評論,想成為第一個評論的人麼? 請在上方評論欄輸入並且點擊發布.
相關文章