互聯網可能會崩潰,怎麼辦(7)

點擊查看音頻

But the fact is, people are mostly focused on defending the computers on the Internet,
但事實上,人們主要着眼於聯網電腦的保護,
and there's been surprisingly little attention to defending the Internet itself as a communications medium.
反而極少關注作爲通訊介質的互聯網本身的保護。
And I think we probably do need to pay some more attention to that, because it's actually kind of fragile.
我認爲我們需要更多的關注這一點,因爲互聯網是脆弱的。
So actually, in the early days, back when it was the ARPANET,
事實上,在早期,在阿帕網年代,
there were actually times -- there was a particular time it failed completely because one single message processor actually got a bug in it.
事實上確實有發生過——一次整個網絡完全宕掉了一段時間的情況,原因是某個單一信息處理器有問題。
And the way the Internet works is the routers are basically exchanging information about how they can get messages to places,
互聯網的工作方式是路由器交換的訊息,從根本上來說是關於它們如何將信息發送到指定的位置,
and this one processor, because of a broken card, decided it could actually get a message to some place in negative time.
因爲一張壞卡,這個處理器認爲它實際上可以在負時間內將信息送到某地方。

focus on sth

聚焦於某事

1.We should focus on what you have , but not what you don't have
我們應該關注你所擁有的,而不是你所沒有的。

2.Don't just focus on your work
不要只關注你的工作

3.I think we should focus on how to finish our work perfectly
我認爲我們應該關注如何完美地完成我們的工作。

pay attention to sth

注意某事

1.Pay attention to traffic regulations.
注意交通規則。

2.Don't pay attention to anything he says, he's drunk
別在意他說的任何事,他喝醉了。

3.Don't pay attention to such gossip.
不要在意這些閒言碎語。

because of

是因爲;因爲

1.I fell in love with him because of his kind nature
我愛上他,是因爲他秉性善良。

2.If I know what love is, it is because of you.
因爲你,我懂得了愛。

3.She lost her right hand because of my fault .
因爲我的過錯,她失去了右手。

get sth to somewhere

把某物帶到某處

1.could I get those cookies to kindergarten ?
我可以把這些餅乾拿到幼兒園去嗎?

2.You can get your laptop to home to finish your work.
你可以把筆記本拿到家裏去完成你的工作。

3.You must get your homework to here tomorrow morning.
明天早上你必須把作業拿到這兒來。

發表評論
所有評論
還沒有人評論,想成為第一個評論的人麼? 請在上方評論欄輸入並且點擊發布.
相關文章