世界上最遙遠的距離

字體:

The furthest distance in the world is not between life and death

世界上最遙遠的距離,不是生與死

But when i stand in front of you ,

Yet you don't know that I love you

而是我就站在你的面前,你卻不知道我愛你

The furthest distance in the world is not when i stand in font of you,

Yet you can't see my love

世界上最遙遠的距離,不是我站在你面前,你卻不知道我愛你

But when undoubtedly knowing the love from both,

Yet cannot be together

而是明明知道彼此相愛,卻不能在一起

The furthest distance in the world is not being apart while being in love

世界上最遙遠的距離,不是明明知道彼此相愛,卻不能在一起

But when plainly can not resist the yearning,

Yet pretending you have never been in my heart

而是明明無法抵擋這股想念,卻還得故意裝作絲毫沒有把你放在心裏

The furthest distance in the world is not when plainly can not resist the yearning,

yet pretending you have never been in my heart

世界上最遙遠的距離,不是明明無法抵擋這股想念,

卻還得故意裝作絲毫沒有把你放在心裏

But using one's indifferent heart

to dig an uncrossable river for the one who loves you

而是用自己冷漠的心對愛你的人掘了一條無法跨越的溝渠


我喜歡看樹枝上那淡淡的嫩綠,它是春天的使者,它是一天清晨的開始……

I like the subtle fresh green budding from the branches of the tree -- the herald of spring, ushering in the dawn...

我喜歡天空中那淡淡的雲,它將天空襯的更高更藍更寬...

I like the subtle flow of cloud that makes the sky seem even more vast, azure and immense...

我喜歡淡淡的風。春風輕吻臉頰,秋風撫面溫柔,夏天的風送來涼爽,冬天的風帶來清涼...

I like the subtle wind. In spring, it steals a kiss on my cheek; in autumn, it caresses my face; in summer, it brings in cool sweet smell; in winter, it carries a crisp chilliness...

我喜歡喝淡淡的茶,淡淡之中才品出它餘味的清香,淡淡的苦纔是它原來的味道.....

I like the subtle taste of tea that last long after a sip. The subtle bitter is what it is meant to be...

我喜歡追求淡淡的友誼。彼此之間不需要天天在一起,偶爾一句:你好嗎?思念就像發芽一樣蔓延開來......

I like the subtle friendship that does not hold people together. In stead, an occasional greeting spreads our longings far beyond...

我喜歡淡淡地思念一個人,靜靜地將自己包圍在沙發之中,任思緒在回憶裏飄蕩..

I like the subtle longing for a friend, when I sink deeply in a couch, mind wandering in memories of the past...

愛也要淡淡的。愛,不要成爲囚,少是愁多也是憂……

Love should also be subtle, without enslaving the ones fallen into her arms. Not a bit less nor a bit more...

淡淡的一點友誼很真,淡淡的一點問候很醇,淡淡的一點依戀很清,淡淡的一點孤獨很美,淡淡的一點思念很深,淡淡的一點祝福最真...

Subtle friendship is true; subtle greetings are enough; subtle love is tender; subtle longing is deep; subtle wishes come from the bottom of your heart...

發表評論
所有評論
還沒有人評論,想成為第一個評論的人麼? 請在上方評論欄輸入並且點擊發布.
相關文章